How to wash my Polysleep Pillow?Updated 3 months ago
When it comes to preserving the beauty and longevity of your pillow covers, hand washing is undoubtedly the most delicate and effective method. Unlike machine washing, which can sometimes cause damage due to friction and high temperatures, hand washing allows for complete control over the cleaning process. By using gentle motions and suitable products, you can remove dirt and stains while preserving the quality of the fabric. Furthermore, this method maintains the vibrant colors and delicate details of the pillow covers, leaving them fresh and impeccable for many years to come. Let's discover together how to hand wash your pillow covers in a simple and effective way.
- A sink or basin
- Warm water
- Mild soap
- A sofr-bristle brush
- A clean towel
- Remove the layers of foam from your Polysleep pillow cover.
- Fill the sink or basin with warm water. Ensure there is enough water to fully immerse the pillow cover.
- Add a small amount of mild soap to the water. Gently mix to create a soapy solution.
- Immerse the pillow cover in the soapy water. Make sure it is completely soaked.
- Use the soft-bristle brush to gently scrub the pillow cover. Focus on any particularly dirty spots or areas.
- After scrubbing, let the pillow cover soak in the soapy water for approximately 15 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the pillow cover with warm water until all soap foam is gone.
- Gently squeeze out excess water from the pillow cover. Do not twist the fabric.
- Wrap the pillow cover in a clean towel and squeeze again to remove additional moisture.
- Finally, hang the pillow cover to air dry. Ensure it is completely dry before placing the foam layers back. Moisture can damage these layers and promote mold growth. This step may take several hours.